The installation of the processor itself was quite simple, however the H100 was slightly more difficult and definitely required two pairs of hands; fortunately Harvey was on hand to help out. After somehow managing to support it whilst screwing the heat sink to the socket and avoiding twisting the pipes out of shape, we managed to attach the radiator to the case. After installing my H100 we moved on to Harvey’s, which was even more difficult despite his Antec 900 being almost twice the size of my Fractal Design Arc. In the end in order to squeeze it in we had to do some strategic bending of the case.
After installing the H100s we set about overclocking, which after some research is a simple but time consuming process. I managed to get mine to just over 4.6GHz whilst still keeping it at a nice 38 degrees with the water cooler on low.